Never Not Ready
SanDisk portable SSDs — keep it in here, so you can stay out there.
With blistering-fast transfer speeds, unbeatable storage, and plenty of real-world durability, SanDisk portable SSDs are never not tough, never not fast, and never not cool under pressure.
Cool, Calm, and Collected
With a silicon shell on the SanDisk Extreme SSD and an all-aluminum chassis on the SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD, you’re never not prepared.
SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD V2
Slow is not an option
SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD V2
Dirty gear makes for better stories
- NVMe™ solid state performance with 2,000MB/s2 read write speeds in a portable drive that’s never not fast
- A forged aluminum chassis that acts as a heatsink to deliver higher sustained speeds
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water/dust resistance1, plus a rugged carabiner loop that’s ready for the trail
|Product||SanDisk Portable SSD||SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD V2||SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD V2|
|Capacity||1TB, 2TB||500GB to 4TB||1TB to 4TB|
|Hardware-encrypted||-||AES hardware-encrypted||AES hardware-encrypted|
|Prices Starting At||$79.99||$102.99||$169.99|
- Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.
- Up to stated speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Based on internal testing. 4. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.