Last Updated June 22, 2021
This Reseller Supplement to the Terms and Conditions of Sale (Commercial) and other terms referenced herein constitute an agreement between Western Digital Technologies, Inc. and/or its Affiliates (“WDT,” “we,” “our” or “us”) and the purchaser of goods (“Buyer” or “you”) through WDT’s online store, currently located at shop.westerndigital.com (“Western Digital Store”).
We understand that you will be purchasing products for resale through the Western Digital Store. As a part of your use of the Western Digital Store, you may be provided with special reseller discounts from time to time at our discretion.
By purchasing through the store and/or by having access to such discounts, in addition to the applicable Terms and Conditions of Sale (Commercial), which are incorporated herein by this reference, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth therein:
- You represent and warrant that, unless expressly authorized otherwise by us in writing, your purchases through the Western Digital Store are solely for the purposes of resale to individual end users within your Authorized Territory and not to other resellers or businesses. Your Authorized Territory is one of the following based on your ship-to location: (i) United States, or (ii) the EEA, or (iii) the UK.
- You agree that you will not list, or encourage or enable the listing of, directly or indirectly, any products purchased through the Western Digital Store on any third party online store, platform or marketplace.
- If applicable, and to the extent you directly or indirectly receive any promotional advertising support from us (which may include but are not limited to COOP funds, marketing funds and/or point of sale rebates), you agree to comply with our MAP policy.
- The prices for the products will be as set forth in Western Digital Store checkout process. Payment will be due, and you will pay for products, upon checkout.
- Delivery rescheduling is not available without our prior written consent.
- Reseller is responsible for collecting, reporting and paying to local authorities all taxes and levies (including copyright levies) applicable in the territory of resale of Western Digital products.